How does CSGOHOWL work?
- Players deposit their items by using the "quick deposit" feature on the page.
- For every 0.01 your items are valued at, you receive 1 ticket.
- Once you accept the trade offer by the bot on Steam, your items will be put into the current or next pot.
- If there are 2 or more participants, the countdown starts counting down from 90 seconds.
- If there is a deposit in the last 15 seconds and less than 100 items in the pot, the countdown will extend by 15 seconds.
- At the end of the countdown, our server picks a random ticket number that wins the current round. The higher your deposit value is, the higher your chance to win.
- Our bots will send you a trade offer within 1 minute with the items you won.
What are the deposit requirements?
You are required to login in order to deposit items. You can deposit a maximum of 10 items at a time. The total value of your deposit must be higher than 1.00. If your deposit does not meet the requirements, our bots will automatically refuse your trade offer and send you a notification.
What are the fees?
In order to maintain the website and pay for hosting, we take a fee between 0% and 4% (8% if you don't have CSGOHOWL.US in your name) at every end of a round - if you win, you always receive 100% of your items you put in back.